Join our growing team
RCI is a premier technology consulting firm whose value goes beyond metrics, and is truly in the people, culture, and workplace.
At RCI, we subscribe to the mantra “culture eats strategy for breakfast” and understand that no strategy or project would be successful without our people.
This is why we devote our time, energy, and effort to strategically building our company culture.
At RCI, we can be confident that our workplace environment and culture sets us apart because we empower our employees to act as leaders and have a voice in the organization. We have enacted a zero-tolerance policy for negative politics, hidden agendas, and passive-aggressive behavior. This helps build a safe, diverse environment where people feel confident coming forward as leaders with new ideas and opportunities. When employees bring new ideas to the table, they are heard, and leaders take meaningful action in response.
Looking To Grow Your Career?
Join Our Team
System Engineer (NYC)
RCI Technologies is looking for several system engineers for various projects for the city of New York.
- Supports Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Operations Manager, Publisher, and Unity for VoIP environments at various locations.
- Maintains and supports a large enterprise network connecting a citywide environment of over 1200 locations.
- Supports day-to-day operations that include routing, switching, firewalls, wireless, VoIP, and VPN.
- Works closely with the Network Operations Center to troubleshoot and resolve complex network issues.
- Performs day-to-day network administration tasks including network equipment installation, configuration, upgrades, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Provides WAN support for initiatives that revolve around our optical backbone.
- Maintains and supports network technologies that sustain data center operations.
- Active Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and/or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
5+ years of experience with the following:
- Application load-balancing products such as F5 LTM and F5 GTM.
- Working with IP networking and protocols (IPV4, IPV6, TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP).
- Monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Defining, implementing and maintaining network operations procedures, standard configuration templates, performance reports, topology diagrams, and documentation.
2+ years of experience with the following:
- Planning, designing, configuring and implementing enterprise networks (Wide Area and Data Center) using technology products such as such Cisco ASR, Cisco 9k/7k/5k, Cisco ACI, or VMware NSX.
- Working with network monitoring tools such as Netscout, Splunk, & Riverbed.
- Deep understanding of network and application protocols.
- Hands-on knowledge of Cisco series routers, including Cisco ASR series routers; Cisco switches, including Catalyst 6800, Cisco
- Nexus 9000 and Nexus 7000 series; and Cisco firewalls, including ASA series and Cisco FirePower.
Strong Written and Verbal communication skills required.
Penn Testers (NYC)
RCI Technologies is looking for several Penn Testers for various projects for the City of New York.
- Performs detailed source code reviews of both new and existing application.
- Performs application security assessments.
- Develops application security standards and policy documentation.
- Perform automated and manual run-time assessments.
- Performs automated and manual code review and threat modeling.
- Performs Secure Development Life cycle (SDL) process assessments.
- Educates developers on proper secure coding practices.
- Provides and/or organize appropriate application security training and awareness for technical and non-technical staff.
- Acts as security applications subject matter expert (SME), providing consulting solutions and support to Application Development teams.
7+ years of experience with the following:
- Detection, exploit, and prevention of software vulnerabilities (i.e., SQL Injection, XSS, buffer overflows) as well as emerging platform vulnerabilities (e.g., Flash, AJAX).
- Reviewing source code and assisting developers in closing vulnerabilities.
- Performing active black-box penetration testing against web applications above-and-beyond the use of commercial products or pre-existing scripts.
- Enterprise application development experience in both .NET and Java/J2EEE.
- Secure software development life-cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experienced at communicating with developers as well as technical and non-technical management.
- 4+ years of work experience focused purely on application system and code-level security.
Strong communication and client facing skills are required.
Local candidates preferred!
.Net Core /SQL Server Developer, (New York City)
RCI Technologies is looking for an experienced .Net Core/SQL developer for our prestigious client in Downtown Brooklyn, NY.
7+ years’ +experience with the following technologies:
- Net Skill Sets and frameworks: .Net 3.5 – 4.5 Framework, ASP.NET, MVC4+, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, LINQ, Entity Framework CORE, Web API, Object Oriented Programming
- Software: Visual Studio 2005 – 2015, SQL Server 2005-2014, SSIS, MS TFS, Git, IIS, JIRA
- Database: SQL Serve
Microsoft certification is a plus
Bachelors / Master degree with 7 plus years of experience.
Performance Tester (New York City, Metropolitan Area)
RCI Technologies is looking for a QA performance Analyst for our prestigious client in New York City.
- Certify the client’s application code releases and report any performance impacts under production for workloads using HP LoadRunner.
- Analyzes performance, scalability, resiliency, serviceability, and availability of the system being tested.
- Designs test approaches and manage the end-to-end quality life cycle for Divisional projects.
- Designs automated scripts, scenarios to evaluates the performance using LoadRunner based on business use cases for the application.
- Analyzes test results and monitors application and web servers metrics using tolls such as Splunk.
- Executes different kinds of performance tests like Load test, stress, volume, and endurance tests.
- Validates fail-over/recovery scenarios and measures any impact to response times and interruptions during execution
- Experience in Loadrunner scripting with protocols like Http, HTML, Webservices, True client.
- Experience with SOAP UI/Rest client.
- Experience with Jmeter, a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in the following:
- Performance test engineering and execution using HP LoadRunner/Performance Center.
- Scripting in Selenium tool.
Bachelors / Master degree with 5 years of experience.
Websphere Message Broker Developer, (New York City)
RCI Technologies is looking for an Websphere Message Broker Developer for our prestigious client in New York City.
- Implements all stages of System Development Life Cycles (SDLC) including Requirements, Logical and Physical Architectural
- Modeling, Design, Development, Implementation, Support and Threat/Risk assessment.
- Communicates effectively on technical and/or business issues ensuring that customers and teams have a clear understanding of solutions recommended and intended outcomes.
- Possess a firm understanding of concepts and technologies such as SOA, Messaging, Transformation Engines, Web Services, and Data Integration techniques.
- Designs and develops message sets, maps, message flows and configure/develop adapters
- Develops components in Java or ESQL.
- Understands and guides other development teams around best practices to create web services or any other appropriate integration end-points.
- Configures and administers IBM API Connect and IBM Data Power appliances.
7+ years of experience of the following:
- Analysis, design, development, implementation of IBM WebSphere Message Broker & (WMB), IBM Integration Bus (IIB), IBM
- WebSphere MQ
- ESQL or Java in developing components
- SOA, Messaging, Transformation Engines, Web Services, and Data Integration techniques
- Designing and developing SOAP and REST Web Services
- J2EE (EJB, JCA, JTA, etc.), JMS, WMQ, ESQL
- Data Modeling, Web Services (XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, BEPL, etc.)
- Implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market leading API Management tools
Bachelors / Master degree with 5 years of experience.
SQL Server Administrators (Downtown Manhattan)
RCI Technologies is looking for experienced SQL Server Administrators for our prestigious client in Downtown Manhattan
- Manages data requirements gathering and analysis for new and existing projects.
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 databases across all environments.
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 replication feature widely used by different applications.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 2012 and 2016 Enterprise Servers including configuration and maintenance.
- Implements and supports Microsoft Clustering Services both on the SQL Server and System levels.
- Installs and configures Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 and Microsoft Windows 2012 and 2016 servers.
Monitors Microsoft SQL Server activity on a proactive basis and tune the system for optimal performance
·Proficiency in preparing, maintaining SQL server installation and configuration documents.
9+ years of experience in the following:
- Query optimization experience with modification in TSQL queries, removing unnecessary columns, eliminating redundant and inconsistent data, normalizing database, establishing necessary joins, creating useful clustered index and non-clustered indexes.
8+ years of experience in the following:
- Database Normalization, logical and physical modelling, capturing data lineage, table and column data definitions, valid values and others necessary information in the data models.
- Enforcing standards and best practices around data modelling efforts.
- SQL Server installation of SQL Server and updating with service packs and patches.
- SQL Server setup and configuration on Windows Servers and Linux.
- Installing and configuring SQL Server 2014/2016/2019 on the server and client machines, provide connections and manage databases.
- SQL Server installation on stand-alone and Windows Server Clustered environments.
- Administering the MS SQL Server security by creating user logins with appropriate roles, dropping and locking the logins, monitoring the user accounts, creation of groups, granting the privileges to users and groups.
- Installing and configuring MYSQL databases.
- Installing, authoring, and managing reports using SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services.
- Performing daily database tasks including backup and restore by using SQL Server native tools and third party software, including VERITAS net backups and Lite speed backups.
- Developing automated routine tasks for backup, restore and DBCC scripts for databases maintenance, optimization and transaction logs.
- Performing backup and data compression using different editions of SQL Server.
- Administering and monitoring MYSQL databases.
Bachelors / Master degree with 5 years of experience.
Application Developers (Manhattan and Brooklyn , NYC)
RCI Technologies is looking for several Application Developers for various projects for the City of New York!
- Designs and develops web applications using Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API 2, ADO.NET, XML, HTML, C#.NET, SQL Server 2010/2014, Internet Security.
- Exhibits in-depth understanding of programming tools, concepts and technologies, including HTTP, SOAP, REST, TLS, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, MVC, ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Builds document templates and customize SharePoint portal services to the needs of the project.
- Advanced skills using SQL Server, Oracle, and DB2 desirable
- Extensive experience with design patterns, system architectural concepts and frameworks
- Experience with IBM’s middleware systems such as API Connect and WebSphere preferred
- Strong communication skills, in both technical and business terms
7+ years of experience in the following:
- Designing and developing Web applications using Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server
- MS SQL Server, designing database tables, stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
5+ years of experience in the following:
- Object Oriented Design and Analysis, application design patterns
- MS SQL Server, leveraging SQL Server features in developing optimized database code along with development of SSIS packages
3+ years of experience in the following:
- WCF, Web Services, WSDL, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), REST, XML, XSD, AJAX
- 2+ years’ experience in the following:
- MVC, including Entity Framework, Telerik/Kendo controls
- .Net Web Services, WCF or Web API
- ·Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Windows Administrator, (Downtown Manhattan)
RCI Technologies is looking for experienced Windows Administrator for our prestigious client in Downtown Manhattan
- Installs and configures server software, including but not limited to Microsoft IIS, .NET Framework, Sharepoint, SQL Server and SSRS, Cognos BI, TIENET, Laserfiche, Accu-Route, Dynatrace AppMon.
- Manages SSL certificate lifecycle and deployments to all web farms Good working knowledge of load balancing technologies.
- Investigates application problems and issues, performs root cause analysis, develops action plans for resolution and implements accordingly, documents resolutions, and disseminates conclusions.
- Planning, designing and installation of servers, Microsoft system center, windows clustering, and administration.
- Utilizing package and deploy applications using install shield + System Center and Octopus to multiple web farms
- Designing and implementing MS SQL high availability clustering solutions.
- Designing and implementing web servers.
- Troubleshooting, patching, and maintenance of Web Servers.
- Working with Microsoft Azure Cloud to implement cloud and hybrid distributed applications.
- Troubleshooting Windows Active Directory.
- Implementing highly available SSRS reporting services.
- F5 load balancing/reverse Proxy configuration.
Minimum of 8 years of experience in the following technologies:
- Expertise in implementation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Cloud offerings related to PaaS WebApps, PaaS DBs, IaaS and networking components like vNets, NSGs, Application Gateways, VPN gateways, Application Insight and Desired State
- Expertise in implementing highly available faxing systems including Omtools Accuroute and Diaglogic.
- Expertise in troubleshooting distributed internal and public facing Web Applications / Web services with Oracle, IBM DB2 and MS SQL backend DBs.
- Expertise in Implement various authentication mechanisms for applications using different authentication options available for web-based applications.
- Expertise in installing, configuring and supporting distributed Cognos BI 10 and 11 server environments.
- Experience in managing TIENET application configuration and web environment.
- ·Experience in managing Virtual hosting infrastructure and back end storage
- Expertise in the administration and maintenance of document management systems l
- Bachelors / Master degree with 5 years of experience.
Medical Program Manager (Upper Gwynedd, Pa)
RCI Technologies is looking for a Medical Program Manager with Patient Management experience for our Client in Upper Gwynedd, Pa.
The position of Program Manager: Patient Engagement Office of the Chief Patient Officer is responsible for the coordination and operational aspects for the execution of Patient Input Forums (PIFs), Scientific Input Engagements (SIEs) with scientific experts and patient advocacy leaders as the primary audience,.
This role requires a strong scientific background, understanding of the clinical research development process, sensitivity to patient engagement issues, and sound judgment around all of the following: Internal executive leadership engagement, scientific expert engagement, patient advocacy leadership engagement and patient/caregiver engagement and privacy issues
Positions responsibilities will include the following:
Coordination of PIFs, SIEs, CRs, and PDs: The Program Manager: Patient Engagement is also expected to plan and execute an average of one meeting a month
- Meeting management:
- Execute meeting and Coordinate activities with Meeting Planners:
- Draft, capture, or facilitate the review of the Executive Summary Memo consistent with each engagement type guidance document or procedure.
- Complete budget and resolve payments for logistics
- Complete Compliance Metrics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing and implementing all aspects of complex event programs
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical, medical, science/health policy, scientific leadership capacity.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a research based function or possession of high proficiency of understanding of the discovery and product development life cycle / research tools and approaches
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working directly with or in a patient advocacy organization function
Additional requirements Preferred:
- RN, PA, or RPh degree preferred, or Master’s degree or higher required (science, business, government relations/ public policy, communications degree preferred).
- Sensitivity to patient engagement issues and good judgment related to patient privacy issues
- Ability to perform at a high level with minimal supervision in a deadline-driven environment, and amid frequently changing schedules.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral), results oriented project management, facilitation and consultative skills to influence decision making are required.
- Strong working knowledge of the MRL, GHH and MMD organization is operational structure, legal, compliance procedures and operating model.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with and motivate individuals responsible for the execution of franchise objectives, with success in building competencies
Proven ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to work with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
Please forward resumes to the link below and include a contact number,